Monday, December 12, 2011

OOTD & Stuff

I was supposed to go shopping on Sat and it was so crazy outside & I just couldn't make up my mind so I just went out and got food, a bunch of snacks and pigged out on the couch.

This is what I wore. 
 I've been rocking jeans & sneaks to much! Ugh!
Top> Hot Topic for Playboy
Jeans> Free People

Also, I found my favorite pink lippy (well it's tied with another pink lipstick that I own)
 It was only $1 from the Dollar Tree
Aziza In Bridal Shower.
It's so light and perfect. I love it.


My food over the last few days.

Firehouse Subs. 
Ham & Cheese
Steak & Cheese
  7up & Water
 I cooked a small simple yet filling breakfast
Sausage
Baked Bread
Eggs
 I had a coupon for $1 off this juice and wanted to try it.
It is 50% juice & 50% Veggies....I like it :)
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment